July 18, 2008

high school musical3



so i cant wait! till this movie comes out.
lol
its funny cause i remeber when the
frist high school movie came out
i use to hate it
but i couldnt help my self.
the songs were so damn catchy
hahaha
so yea who want to come with me?!
:D
mostly likely ill end up going with my little
sisters cause there fans too, no surpise.

anywayzzzzz
TOMORROW IS THE HARD FESTIVAL.
hopefully everthing turns out alright.
i heard some people are having second thoughts about it
which sux.
but wat ever.
as long as im drunk
its all goood!!!!
hahaha
gezzzzz im such an alcoholic

i wanna get the alcohol today so we wont waste time
but ehh,
my cousin just got in a car crash and i doubt he'll buy me it
this time.
oh yea i almost forgot.
Tomorrow is my mom "company picnic"
at some far way place
lots of freee food which i cant eat cause
yes, im still a vegiterian.
its from 10:00am to 4:00p,m
i should be home by 5ish so i could rest alittle and get ready for hard.
and i still dont know wat to wear!
omg i seriously need to find something.
well more later.

-jaime