December 18, 2008

im back bitches

hahaha

i know i know i havent blogged in while
i kinda got tired of this website
but im back and gonna start blogging more offten... maybe
so my birthday weekend was AMAZING
i couldnt belive how much fun i had
thanks to all my old and new friendsss <3
everytime i go out i make like 20 new friends
i love it

oh and yes i did see CSS
and
me and iris we the ONLY ones that jumped on stage
while they played "lets make love and listen to the death from above"
how awsome are we?!?!

so abit of my life update:
i havent been to school for 2 days beacuse im sick
but im going back tomorrow
imma die, i just know it

then
ok im mad beacause i was 2nd runner up to win best dressed
but i didnt >:[
YOU FUCKEN WANNA KNOW WHY?!?!
i over heard some girls talk and they said "lets vote for jacob for best dressed because he wears alot of ambercrombie and hollister"
so to be fashionable at my school i have to wear alot of hollister?
fucken gross
when you open GQ, Mens Vogue, and Guys Nylon do you see them wear alot of hollister and A&F?
I THINK NOT!
my school dosent know fashion for shit
i should have won
me me me!
hahaha


on another note:
dont know what to get me for christmas?
heres a tshirt that i really really want!
hahaha since im 18, i could release my own sex tape
but i wanna film a three-sum with tom ford and marc jacobs
hahaha
sexxxxxxxxy!